I am always after something! Is it how it is with everyone or is it just me? There has perhaps never been a moment in my life that I have never wanted something/someone in my life. I am now beginning to wonder if I like being a chaser.
Does the thought of pursuing something excite me? When I eventually get something i had always wanted, suddenly I begin to want something else.
Strangely enough, if i were to examine my life and see how many things have fallen into place just like i had predicted they would, i could happily claim that I have got what i wanted: the much needed 'career path i love', the much needed 'people i love', the much needed 'people i lost and who came back to me'; it's all there somewhere in the equation.
I sit here wondering what it is exactly that I am after. One day i decide I don't want something and the next few months I look back at those days and wish I had it back.
One thing has perhaps remained constant in my life: the people i dismiss in the first few meetings as the most non-interesting, as those i would have nothing to do with, have ended up meaning the world to me in the next chapter of my life!
This year 2008, has never stopped surprising me! I wonder what the next 2 months have in store for me!
Weird Life, Weird me!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment