
Joblessness. Boredom. Hunger. Lack of creative ideas. Lack of events.story of our everyday life. Add some more boredom. Instantly Reminds you of a culinary treat that even novices can prepare-Maggi. Yes folks, it’s the good ole maggi.I would worship the bored person who came up with em.God-sent manufacturers of this miracle item, may you never go out of business.:P
The classic masala flavour and the chicken flavors are my all tyme favorites. The other strange dal-atta-rice-what-not flavours are like multiple-slap-type insults to our beloved maggi. Why on earth do they come up with such ludicrous flavours? I had once tried out maggi-atta noodles. It tasted like cow-fodder with taste-maker. Seriously. I thought, probably they have cut down on the calories in their quest of making ‘healthy’ noodles. I was disappointed. Same 400-odd calories. What’s the point? Are you listening, maggi people? We do NOT want atta or Rice mania! >:( We want good ole maggi. Or even if you do come up with such er, innovative ideas, try cutting down the calories atleast! *rolling eyes*
Maggi is the first thing that I ever cooked (well, even boiling water and putting a mass of maida noodles into it can be classified as cooking!). Maggi is the only thing that i could ever get right :\.I even remember eating kachcha maggi By coating it with the masala out of sheer frustration. It didn’t taste too bad though. You may try it, in case you haven’t done that so far (but don’t blame me for the *ahem* consequences that may follow).
So that was the saga of maggi, the saviour. I am going and making myself some of it. :D

1 comment:
were in the world do you get that??? the bag in the picture looks about 20 years old!
Post a Comment